Designed and Delivered by Sheffield Business School
Leadership development occurs through the cohort participants being supported and enabled to lead the realisation of a change programme required to create a ‘made smarter’ organisation. The programme design and development is based on research into how SMEs learn and the LEAD programme designed to help SMEs grow.
What is Made Smarter?
Made Smarter is a national movement to drive growth amongst UK makers
and advance the UK economy. Backed by world-renowned businesses and
the UK government, it will improve the development and adoption of emerging technologies. Making a real, everyday difference to people from the boardroom to the factory floor.
- By investing in your development on this course you will accelerate and de-risk the implementation of digital technology in your manufacturing firm
- You will create a tailored plan to transform your current operations into a new, digitally-enhanced and more productive operation
- You will be expertly tutored by practitioner-academics from Sheffield Business School
- You will build a close network of like-minded leaders and industry peers for sharing experiences, mutual support and encouragement
- As 50% of the training is funded by Made Smarter you only pay £1,250
To register your interest, complete the form here – https://lnkd.in/epNvPxiu