Join us in partnership with West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges as we deliver a FREE masterclass workshop exploring lean business practices for managers.
About this Event
This masterclass aims to introduce Business Process Optimisation to managers who are working in, but not limited to, the manufacturing, engineering, construction and logistics sectors.
As part of the Higher Performing Workplaces project which is funded by ESF and managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges, you can join training providers Brook Corporate Developments and business coach Jeff Long to learn about Business Process Optimisation and how using certain techniques can benefit your business.
Masterclass – Business Process Optimisation
To identify and optimise the key processes in your business in order to maximise your profit
What we will cover?
- How to put together a “Haynes Manual” for your business
- How to make each of your business processes as effective as they can be
- Continuous Improvement/Review
What will you learn?
- Visual mapping techniques
- How to ensure that you “cover all the bases”
- Difference between adding value and non-added value activities
- As you grow, how to identify and design appropriate roles going forwards and balance effort/workloads
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To be eligible to take part in this masterclass, your business should operate within one of the following districts: Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York.